Friday, March 17, 2023

LITTLE MISS CIARA'S LITTLE DRESS

So these are my thoughts on little Miss Ciara...

Today's fashion, apparently is naked. THIS, ironically, in the wake of the "ME TOO" movement, demanding men not "objectify" them, and even MORE ironically, while women are getting "naked-er and naked-er", men are getting "gay-er and gay-er". So, what is the point???

What do you want? You want men to NOT see you as a sex object while you run around LITERALLY butt naked... and you want to vilify "toxic masculinity", emasculating men, while you entice... who?

GOD is not the author of confusion.

The Serpent is using Eve again.

So, overall, Ciara is just part of her peer group's confusion. Doing her part to send out mixed signals, after making allllll that big deal about being a Christian and she and Russell remaing "celibate" before marriage.

"I'm Christian." (But I'm dressed like a High priced Call Girl)....

" I prayed for my husband." (But my new song tells young women, they don't need a man! Be a boss and just get the bag...)

"I'm a mother of three, including TWO boys" ( who are getting thoroughly messed up in the head seeing their mother naked, let alone, in PUBLIC), and a daughter who is learning what from this dual lifestyle?

So, I think this outfit is for her bedroom for "the husband she prayed for". Not the public.

Now, to be fair, I've been the "near naked" QUEEN almost all my life. Came up in the club days of Vanity 6, BUT... what is the POINT of leaving the house LITERALLY NAKED with a G-string??! Truly! And, are there NO boundaries on protecting your CHILDRENS healthy development anymore?

Like i said, shes a mother who's got SONS who are getting f'd up seeing their naked mother in PRIVATE, let alone in PUBLIC, and while I'm not on the boat with having to be covered up from the chin to the floor as a Christian, there are DEFINITE BOUNDARIES you should have that SHOULD prevent you from walking out the house butt naked-- EVEN IF THIS IS THE FASHION OF THE DAY.

THEY ALL looked ridiculous, EXCEPT for Ciara. In fact, Ciara looked beautiful! And, truly, Ciara probably couldn't resist showing them all that even as an older, mother of three, she's STILL BOSS and looking better than ALL of them (kudos girl! 😅💪), but like I used to tell my nephew, "Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD. You've got to be RESPONSIBLE with your POWER!

The STYLISTS are pushing this ratchet "fashion" craze right now. Even that piss poor interviewer of Hugh Grant was trying (miserably) to rock it. I can see how Ciara got swept up in it. The pressure and the flattery is hard to resist. But we depart from God, not by a tidal wave, but by a DRIFT. Subtly... gradually. We look up and we're a long way from shore.

Ciara is a professing "Christian" wife and mother who has been tremendously Blessed. Instead of SETTING the atmosphere in the room, she's adapting to it and that's a dangerous place to be.

But, at the same time I can relate! I STILL probably don't dress modestly enough for some Christians, myself! Especially in the summer! And, I remember back when I was her age, rollerblading on Venice Beach in a string bikini, holding court, promoting a charity!

When the crowd dispersed, someone lagged behind and said, "They didn't hear a word you said." 😅 In my naivete, I didn't even know what he was talking about! I never thought that my promoting a charity for underprivileged kids, while in a string bikini was a distraction! Lol! So, I get it. I really do. Even though bikinis are totally appropriate on a BEACH, actions always speak louder than words.

My parents were free spirits who raised me with the mantra that "there is nothing shameful about the human body". When I'd ask my mother to buy me one of the clearance swimsuits during our annual "Back to School" shopping trip, she'd indulge me and assure me, " There's no such thing as a too small swimsuit! Those white girls wear whatever they want and so can you!"

That's one of the things I loved about my mother. She even wanted me to GET MARRIED in a dress not too far off from this one! "Ma! I can't walk down the aisle of a CHURCH with my boobs all out!" She was so frustrated with me! "Girl, if I had your body, I'd be out there butt naked!" I had to fight her to cover up in CHURCH! My mother was Kris Kardashian before Kris Kardashian. I learned early on not to listen to her. 😄 I just didn't share her value system. SHE would have given that dress a standing ovation.

But, no son is supposed to see his mother naked like this, and she's got two of them. It messes up their heads.

Christian or not, but ESPECIALLY not Christian.

And what about her husband? IF he's actually attracted to her... HE'S got to concentrate all night NOT to get a hard on watching her prance around naked! THIS is a type of emasculation in itself! How good is that for your marriage?

Considering this is the "fashion" today, it's a tough call, but it's still disappointing. And, the scariest part of this "fashion" is that young women in ghettos everywhere are walking out the door in the "poor versions" of this: fishnet stockings, a thong, a T-shirt, and high heel boots.... Butt ALLL out, in dangerous neighborhoods, AFTER getting buzzed BEFORE hitting the clubs!

THIS "NAKED FASHION" SETS A SUPER DANGEROUS TREND FOR OUR GIRLS AND YOUNG WOMEN!!!

I "unfollowed" Ciara and her husband long ago-- after "Christian" Russell made a point to tweet his support for "Pride" month, following that gay dude streaking across the field during the Superbowl, butt naked!

Really, Russell? It's a bit suspicious to me why you'd use your clout to go out of your way to tweet your support of this blatant disrespect of YOUR profession... out of all the things you could support as a self professed, "Christian".

🤔

It's sad to me. A couple with so much potential to ELEVATE the culture, caving into it.

or maybe they're just dropping the charade with more revelations to come... 😥

-Rayel

No comments:

Post a Comment